COVID-19 and the risk of viral contamination have fundamentally changed the recreation industry and we have been planning accordingly. As we start looking beyond the immediate crisis, it’s clear people are yearning for human connection. We believe that we can satisfy that need for connection while maintaining a healthy distance from each other. In order to achieve that balance, it’s important to have a clear set of principles, guided by our core values to help us. These are our guiding principles:
- Be unwavering in our commitment to our team members well-being
- Provide an experience that brings people together in a healthy way
- Commit to doing the right thing
We have done our best to stay true to these principles. For now, here are a few key points we’re focusing on for the start of our season:
- Reduced trip sizes with multiple launch times— You have the convenience of choosing what time works best for your friends and family and the luxury of smaller, more intimate experiences.
- A focus on hygiene— Hand washing, strict cleaning and disinfecting measures of common areas such as bathrooms, vehicles, and equipment, and limiting the number of people gathered in outdoor and indoor spaces.
Updates for our 2021 season, please support us and our businesses by following these points to Stop The Spread:
– For all public indoor spaces, a mask mandate is now in effect, regardless of vaccination status.
– At Zoar Outdoor, our public spaces include the Red House, our Zip Line Canopy Tour Building, all Pavilions, the Hawk Mountain Lodge, as well as our trip transportation.
Please continue to:
– Get tested if you have symptoms
– Wash your hands
We’re a mask friendly business, if you feel more comfortable wearing one, please do!
For more information, please visit mass.gov