COVID-19 and the risk of viral contamination have fundamentally changed the recreation industry and we have been planning accordingly. As we start looking beyond the immediate crisis, it’s clear people are yearning for human connection. We believe that we can satisfy that need for connection while minimizing the risk of Covid exposure. In order to achieve that balance, it’s important to have a clear set of principles, guided by our core values to help us. These are our guiding principles:
- Be unwavering in our commitment to our team members well-being
- Provide an experience that brings people together in a healthy way
- Commit to doing the right thing
Updates for our 2022 season, all bookings are open enrollment for multiple booking parties. Please support us and our businesses by following these points to Stop The Spread:
– Regardless of vaccination status guests are required to wear a mask indoors and outdoors when unable to appropriately socially distance.
– It’s recommended unvaccinated guests continue to wear a mask at all times.
– During transportation to and from the river, masks are required for all guests regardless of vaccination status.
– Guests are encouraged to bring their own masks, paper masks are available if needed.
Please continue to:
– Get tested and follow CDC requirements if you have symptoms
– Wash your hands
Please be aware that all of our Covid-19 requirements are subject to change as Local, State and Federal requirements do.
We’re a mask friendly business, if you feel more comfortable wearing one, please do!
For more information, please visit mass.gov