The days are getting shorter and cooler, the crisp smell of fall leaves is in the air. Autumn has officially landed. There’s a world of ways to experience the great fall landscape this season, from mountain biking, to kayaking, and more, but zip lining is one that people might overlook. If you’re looking for a new way to experience the thrill and speed of the wilderness, it’s the perfect time to go ziplining!
The drive to Zoar Outdoor along the Mohawk Trail is magical no matter where you’re traveling from. Sweeping views, tunnels of foliage, cascading leaves, it’s a lot like our Zipline Canopy Tour!
Why zip in the fall? Read on!
- Cool Crisp Air – No humidity! No bugs! Need we say more?
- The Color – Nothing compares to the fall colors in New England. Every year is different, offering its own unique palette. Seeing the colors whizz by when you’re up on the zip line is unforgettable, and makes for amazing fall memories & moments!
- Migrating Birds – Geese in V-formations are frequent fliers over the Canopy Tour in the fall, as they make their way to warmer winter digs. The sightseeing and experience from up in the canopy is simply incredible.
- Animals Preparing for Winter – Just like us, our woodland friends are getting ready for the snow to fly! We can’t make any promises, but these are a few of the critters you might see on the course: White-tailed deer, New World Porcupine, Squirrels, Chipmunks, and if you’re lucky, maybe even a Black bear .
- A Quieter Adventure – The woods in Autumn feel a little more tranquil and reflective. Play hooky from work or school and join us for an intimate weekday adventure, we won’t tell!
- The View – As the leaves fall, the views from the Canopy Tour expand to the Berkshire mountain range and the Deerfield River valley. From your high perch, you can imagine the landscape as it was years ago, picturing the native Pocumtuck taking a moment to enjoy the beauty of their surroundings.
Still looking for more adventures this fall? Add an overnight stay to your Zip Line Canopy Tour! We offer our Stay and Zip Package on weekdays until the end of October!