These waivers are provided for the use of groups or individuals bringing minors unaccompanied by their parent or legal guardian on a Zoar Outdoor activity. They may be printed out and copied (preferably double-sided), filled out by a parent or legal guardian and brought to Zoar Outdoor on the day of the activity.
NOTE: These waivers are legal documents and, as such, may not be altered. Any participant arriving at Zoar Outdoor with an altered waiver will be asked to sign a new unaltered waiver before they will be allowed to participate in any activity.
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader already, CLICK HERE to download it free from Adobe's website.
Click To Download A Waiver:
- Guided Kayak Rental Waiver.pdf (185.4 KiB)
- Rock Climbing Waiver.pdf (185.4 KiB)
- Whitewater Instruction Waiver.pdf (159.0 KiB)
- Whitewater Rafting Waiver.pdf (185.5 KiB)
- Wilderness First Responder Waiver.pdf (179.8 KiB)
- ZAC Bike Waiver.pdf (153.4 KiB)
- ZAC SUP and Kayak Waiver.pdf (150.9 KiB)
- ZAC Winter Waiver.pdf (153.0 KiB)
- Zip Line Canopy Tour Waiver.pdf (185.4 KiB)